Overview of Dr. Quarrie
Ricardo Quarrie, M.D., M.S. lives and works in Cleveland, Ohio. He is affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, where he completed his Surgical Fellowship in aortic disease. He has a particular interest in aortic root and arch abnormalities. Dr. Quarrie has over a decade of career experience.
Office3333 N. Calvert St.
Johnston Professional Building, Suite LL08
Baltimore, MD 21218
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2007 - 2014
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2007
- Florida State UniversityBS, Cum Laude, 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSevere functional mitral stenosis due to a left atrial myxoma masquerading as asthma.Ufara Zuwasti, Ricardo Quarrie, Elizabeth Allen, Christopher Haas> ;Case Reports. 2020 Dec 17
- Acute Aortocaval Fistula Secondary to Chronic Type 1 B Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Endoleak.Nicolas J. Mouawad, Ricardo Quarrie, Jean E. Starr> ;International Journal of Angiology. 2020 Mar 1
- 11 citationsPortal vein thrombosis: What surgeons need to know.Ricardo Quarrie, Stanislaw P Stawicki> ;International journal of critical illness and injury science. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: