Are you Dr. Jain?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724Phone(520) 694-0111Fax(520) 694-4085
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richa Jain, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tucson, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Tennessee, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2010 - 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- KY State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Amoxicillin-clavulanate-induced Granulomatous Hepatitis: Case Report and Review of the Literature.Avin Aggarwal, Neha Jaswal, Richa Jain, Hussien Elsiesy> ;Journal of clinical and translational hepatology. 2019 Sep 26
- 1 citationsGraft-Versus-Host Disease With Early Cytomegalovirus Infection in Gastrointestinal Tract Biopsies.Belinda L Sun, Richa Jain, Charmi Patel, Achyut K. Bhattacharyya> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2018 Jun 1
- Vanishing Bile Duct Syndrome with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis After Minimal Change DiseaseKai Rou Tey, Kristen Barrett, Richa Jain, Thomas D. Boyer, Archita P. Desai> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2016 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis HospitalsMemphis, Tennessee