Are you Dr. Bendall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 200-3000Fax(434) 200-3271
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Bendall, MD is a board certified family physician in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital and Centra Specialty Hospital.
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- One in 10 Sausages 'Carries Risk of Hepatitis E Virus'November 11th, 2014