Overview of Dr. Berri
Dr. Richard Berri is a general surgeon in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ascension St. John Hospital and Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital. He received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He is one of 54 doctors at Ascension St. John Hospital and one of 25 doctors at Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital who specialize in General Surgery.
Office19229 Mack Ave Ste 23
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St John Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Primary Gastric Leiomyosarcoma: a Case Report and Review of the Literature.Rajat Garg, Ahmed Alrajjal, Richard N. Berri, Mohammed Barawi> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer. 2020 Mar 1
- 4 citationsSurgical Management of a Giant Pheochromocytoma.Amer Afaneh, Michael Yang, Ameer Hamza, Edward Schervish, Richard Berri> ;in Vivo. 2018 May 1
- 6 citationsThe diagnosis and staging of pancreatic cancer: A comparison of endoscopic ultrasound and computed tomography with pancreas protocol.Tianli Du, Katherine Bill, Jennifer Ford, Mohammed Barawi, Richard D. Hayward, Amer Alame, Richard N. Berri> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2017 Nov 21
- Join now to see all
- Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Performed at St. John Hospital Saves LivesNovember 12th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: