Are you Dr. Byrd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 E 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99202Phone(509) 838-2531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Byrd, MD is a pulmonologist in Spokane, Washington. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, and Providence Holy Family Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1965 - 1968
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1960
- University of VirginiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1955 - 1955
- St Louis Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1954 - 1955
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsTreatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.Richard B. Byrd, Peter D. Kaplan, Douglas R. Gracey> ;Chest. 1974 Nov 1
- 6 citationsThe 30-year trend of bronchogenic carcinoma in Olmsted County, Minnesota, 1935–1964☆Richard B. Byrd, Fred T. Nobrega, Matthew B. Divertie, David T. Carr, Lewis B. Woolner, Leonard T. Kurland> ;Journal of Chronic Diseases. 1971 Jan 1
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Holy Family HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Valley HospitalSpokane, Washington