Dr. Byrd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office74785 Us Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210Phone(760) 568-5949Fax(760) 568-6422
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1980
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- AMERICAN BOARD OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
Publications & Presentations
- Recurrent Nonmenstrual Toxic ShockLawrence A. Cone, Richard G. Byrd, Karl Schulz, Patrick M. Schlievert> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2002 Jan 15
- 14 citationsA recalcitrant, erythematous, desquamating disorder associated with toxin-producing staphylococci in patients with AIDSLawrence A. Cone, David R. Woodard, Richard G. Byrd, Karl Schulz, Stephen M. Kopp, Patrick M. Schlievert> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1992 Apr 1
- 5 citationsAn update on the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Associated disorders of the alimentary tract.Lawrence A. Cone, David R. Woodard, Barbara E. Potts, Richard G. Byrd, Richard M. Alexander> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1986 Jan 1
- Eisenhower HealthRancho Mirage, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: