Richard Carr, MD
- 1225 E Coolspring Ave
Michigan City, IN 46360
Phone: (219) 873-2919
Fax: (219) 877-3939
Dr. Carr's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Otolaryngology (ENT): General Otolaryngology/ENT
Dr. Carr's Education & Medical Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- Wayne State University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Carr's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Carr's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Analysis of anti-epileptic drugs in fee-for-service Wisconsin Medicaid. Mergener, M. A., Carr, R. M.; WMJ. 2006 Sep.
- Guidelines for the safe use of wastewater in agriculture: revisiting WHO guidelines. Carr, R. M., Blumenthal, U. J., Mara, D. D.; Water Sci Technol. 2004.
- An overview of Wisconsin Medicaid quality. Hladilek, M. K., Howe, M. J., Carr, R. M.; WMJ. 2004.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Richard Carr, Dr. Richard Carr, MD, Dr. R Carr, Dr. Richard M. Carr
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Carr's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Otolaryngology (ENT), IN)
- Taha Shipchandler, MD
- Douglas Liepert, MD
- Donald Lowes, MD
- David Lee, MD
- Nicole Klein, MD
- Bradford Bichey, MD
- Chad Glazer, MD
- John Bizal, MD
- Vicki Shelton, MD
- Peter Schilt, MD