Dr. Creagan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office946539 Mamalahoa Hwy
Naalehu, HI 96772Phone(808) 929-7606
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kern Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Kern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of ConnecticutClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsAdenosine kinase as a new selective marker in somatic cell genetics: Isolation of adenosine kinase-deficient mouse cell lines and human-mouse hybrid cell lines contain...Teh sheng Chan, Richard P. Creagan, M. Patricia Reardon> ;Somatic Cell and Molecular Genetics. 1978 Jan 1
- Letter: Autosomal assignment of the gene for the form of adenosine deaminase which is deficient in patients with combined immunodeficiency syndrome.Creagan RP, Tischfield JA, Nichols EA, Ruddle FH> ;Lancet. 1973-12-22
- Assignment of the genes for malate oxidoreductase decarboxylating to chromosome 6 and peptidase B and lactate dehydrogenase B to chromosome 12 in man.Chen TR, McMorris FA, Creagan R, Ricciuti F, Tischfield J, Ruddle F> ;Am. J. Hum. Genet.. 1973-03-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: