Dr. Dagrosa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4881 Sugarmaple Rd
Wright Patterson Afb, OH 45433Phone+1 937-257-0770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAn unusual cause of shoulder pain and weakness.Daniel J. Reschke, Richard Dagrosa, David T. Matteson> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Dec 1
- 4 citationsVisual diagnosis in emergency medicineTension HydrothoraxRichard L. Dagrosa, James F. Martin, Vikhyat S. Bebarta> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: