Are you Dr. Domsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Cooper Plz
Camden, NJ 08103Phone(856) 963-3770
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Domsky, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Camden, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Wyoming, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care, Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, and Jefferson Stratford Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1985
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2004
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAdvances in Translational Neuropathic Research: Example of Enantioselective Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Ketamine-induced Pain Relief in Complex Regiona...Michael Sabia, Robert A. Hirsh, Marc C. Torjman, Irving W. Wainer, Niti Cooper, Richard Domsky, Michael E. Goldberg> ;Current Pain and Headache Reports. 2011 Mar 1
- 12 citationsDeep cervical plexus block for the treatment of cervicogenic headache.Michael E. Goldberg, Robert J. Schwartzman, Richard Domsky, Michael Sabia, Marc C. Torjman> ;Pain Physician. 2008 Nov 1
- 12 citationsCritical failure of a percutaneous discectomy probe requiring surgical removal during disc decompression.Richard Domsky, Michael E. Goldberg, Robert A. Hirsh, Denise Scaringe, Marc C. Torjman> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all