Are you Dr. Dowling?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 N Main St
Cedartown, GA 30125Phone(770) 748-0076Fax(770) 748-9323
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Dowling, MD is a family physician in Cedartown, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and California. He is affiliated with Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Camp Pendleton)Internship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsAssociation between CYP2C19 Polymorphisms and Outcomes in Cerebral Endovascular Therapy.Monica Lin, Marian Todaro, Jianxiong Chan, Leonid Churilov, Wusheng Zhu, Shankar Ramdave, Peter Mitchell, Richard Dowling, Patrick Kwan, Bernard Yan> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2016 Jan 1
- Differential kinetics of response and toxicity using stereotactic radiation and interventional radiological coiling for pulmonary arterio-venous shunting from metastat...Annie Ngai Man Wong, Shankar Siva, Renee Manser, Richard Dowling, Phillip Antippa, Kwang Chin, Linda Mileshkin> ;Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology. 2015 Aug 1
- 1 citationsRecanalisation success is independent of ASPECTS in predicting outcomes after intra-arterial therapy for acute ischaemic stroke.Julian Maingard, Aaron Paul, Leonid Churilov, Peter Mitchell, Richard Dowling, Bernard Yan> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2014 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Effect of Intravenous Tenecteplase Dose on Cerebral Reperfusion Before Thrombectomy in Patients with Large Vessel Occlusion Ischemic StrokeApril 2020
- Atrium Health Floyd Medical CenterRome, Georgia