Richard Driver, MD
- 101 Stadium Dr
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 598-4000
Dr. Driver's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Driver's Education & Medical Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Driver's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License1989 - 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Driver's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Caudal epidural blood patch. Cook, R.A., Driver, R.P.; W V Med J. 2009-09-01.
- Unintentional intracerebroventricular administration of etomidate and rocuronium. Howell, S., Driver, R.P.; Anesth Analg. 2008 Feb.
- Bolus metoclopramide does not enhance morphine analgesia after cesarean section. Driver, R. P., D'Angelo, R., Eisenach, J. C.; Anesth Analg. 1996 May.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Richard Driver, Dr. Richard Driver, MD, Dr. R Driver, Dr. Richard P Driver
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Driver's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, WV)
- Bryan Matusic, DO
- Daniel Sizemore, MD
- John Haid, MD
- Stanford Huber, MD
- Melissa Flanigan, DO
- Ju Gao, MD
- Philip Casingal, MD
- Donald Gross, MD
- Erdogan Tercan, MD
- Rodney Hall, MD