Richard Driver, MD
- 101 Stadium Dr
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 598-4000
Dr. Driver's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Driver's Education & Medical Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Driver's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Driver's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Caudal epidural blood patch. Cook, R.A., Driver, R.P.; W V Med J. 2009-09-01.
- Unintentional intracerebroventricular administration of etomidate and rocuronium. Howell, S., Driver, R.P.; Anesth Analg. 2008 Feb.
- Bolus metoclopramide does not enhance morphine analgesia after cesarean section. Driver, R. P., D'Angelo, R., Eisenach, J. C.; Anesth Analg. 1996 May.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Richard Driver, Dr. Richard Driver, MD, Dr. R Driver, Dr. Richard P Driver
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Driver's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, WV)
- Kellee Abner, MD
- Amanda (Bannister) Deskins, DO
- Sitharama Katragadda, MD
- Donna Slayton, MD
- David Stastny, DO
- Thomas Mann, MD
- Richard Benson, DO
- Jason Shepherd, DO
- Ahmed Attaallah, MD
- Robert Johnstone, MD