Are you Dr. Fitzsimons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10733 W. 165th St.
Orland Park, IL 60467Phone(708) 957-7468Fax(708) 957-7471
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Fitzsimons, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Orland Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Indiana. He is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital, Palos Health, and Advocate South Suburban Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1984 - 1986
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1986 - 2001
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA comparison of cutaneous testing and ELISA testing for assessing reactivity to ethylene oxide-human serum albumin in hemodialysis patients with anaphylactic reactionsLeslie C. Grammer, Mary Roberts, Carol A. Wiggins, Richard Fitzsimons, Peter Ivanovich, David M. Roxe, Roy Patterson> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1991 Mar 1
- 8 citationsPrevalence of adverse effects in corticosteroid dependent asthmatics.Richard Fitzsimons, Leslie C. Grammer, J. M. Halwig, T. Aksamit, Roy Patterson> ;Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 1988 Mar 1
- 21 citationsSpecificity of immunoglobulin E and immunoglobulin G against human (recombinant DNA) insulin in human insulin allergy and resistance.Leslie C. Grammer, Mary Roberts, Thomas A. Buchanan, Richard Fitzsimons, Boyd E. Metzger, Roy Patterson> ;Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine. 1987 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Advocate Good Shepherd HospitalBarrington, Illinois
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalHazel Crest, Illinois
- Northwest Community HealthcareArlington Heights, Illinois
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois
- Silver Cross HospitalNew Lenox, Illinois
- Ingalls Memorial HospitalHarvey, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois