Dr. Freundlich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office225 Millburn Ave
Millburn, NJ 07041Phone+1 973-218-9330Fax+1 973-218-9351
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Nephrology, 1986 - 1987
- Rutgers Health/Trinitas Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1990
- IA State Medical License 1983 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsComputed tomography in urothelial tumors of renal pelvis and related filling defects.John V. Cholankeril, Richard Freundlich, Sidney Ketyer, Anthony L. Spirito, Joseph Napolitano> ;Journal of Computed Tomography. 1986 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: