Are you Dr. Gallager?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office375 Shane Creek Rd
Columbus, MT 59019Phone(406) 322-5875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Gallager, MD is a board certified pathologist in Columbus, Montana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1972 - 1976
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1999 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 138 citationsNeurothekeoma--a benign cutaneous tumor of neural origin.Richard L. Gallager, Elson B. Helwig> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1980 Dec 1
- 27 citationsMultiple granular-cell tumors.Stephen W. White, Richard L. Gallager, Orlando G. Rodman> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1980 Jan 1
- 7 citationsIntestinal ceroid deposition - "brown bowel syndrome". A light and electron microscopic study.Richard L. Gallager> ;Virchows Archiv. 1980 Jan 1