Are you Dr. Gambescia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 Jamestown St
Philadelphia, PA 19128Phone+1 215-463-1483Fax+1 215-463-1334
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Gambescia, MD is a gastroenterologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Florida, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Lower Keys Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1974 - 1976
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1972 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2007
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPercutaneous interventional gallbladder procedures: personal experience and literature review.Steven K. Teplick, Jeffrey C. Brandon, Charles C. Wolferth, George Amron, Richard Gambescia, Norman Zitomer> ;Abdominal Imaging. 1990 Jan 1
- 3 citationsGastric carcinoid endoscopically simulating leiomyoma: case report and review of the literature.Robert F. DeLuca, Jose P. Ferrer, Richard A. Gambescia, Jeffrey B. Raskin> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1978 Aug 1
- 3 citationsSchistosoma mansoni infection of the colon: a case report and review of the late colonic manifestations.Richard A. Gambescia, Barry Kaufman, Jose Noy, Jerrold Young, Francis J. Tedesco> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1976 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- 127 GI Physicians to Know in 2018December 31st, 2018
- Lower Keys Medical CenterKey West, Florida