Dr. Goldberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8311 W. Roosevelt Rd.
Forest Park, IL 60130Phone+1 708-771-7000Fax+1 708-209-2283
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Goldberg is a psychiatrist in Forest Park, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Westlake Hospital, West Suburban Medical Center, and AMITA Health Mercy Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 40 years. He specializes in addiction and forensic psychiatry.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1981
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1978 - 2026
- HI State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: