Are you Dr. Gray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Hospital South Dr
Austell, GA 30106Phone(770) 944-2830Fax(678) 581-7170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Gray, MD is an oncologist in Austell, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and California. He is affiliated with WellStar Cobb Hospital and WellStar Douglas Hospital.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1987
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Ten Years of Tamoxifen Reduces Breast Cancer Recurrences, Improves SurvivalFebruary 12th, 2016