Dr. Green is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office213 Vine St
Johnstown, PA 15901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- The use of ultrasound to guide time-critical cannula tracheotomy when anterior neck airway anatomy is unidentifiable.Dinsmore, J., Heard, A.M., Green, R.J.> ;Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2011 Jul
- Are anaesthetists adequately trained to resuscitate patients?Green RJ, Bromilow J, Richardson D, Deakin CD> ;Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2008-03-01
- Comparison of the relative analgesic efficacies of epidural or intramuscular diamorphine following total knee arthroplasty.Green RJ, Chambers J, Thomas PW, Monnery L, Titley G, Doyle T> ;Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2007-11-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: