Dr. Harp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6225Fax+1 864-560-6757
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Interventional Radiology - Independent, 2003 - 2004
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1999 - 2003
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsPulmonary hypertension among end-stage renal failure patients following hemodialysis access thrombectomy.Richard J. Harp, S. William Stavropoulos, Alan G. Wasserstein, Timothy Clark> ;Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology. 2005 Jan 1
- Results of lesional vs. nonlesional frontal lobe epilepsy surgery.Smith, J. R., Lee, M. R., King, D. W., Murro, A. M., Park, Y. D., Lee, G. P., Loring, D. W., Meador, K. J., Harp, R.> ;Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: