Are you Dr. Heitmiller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 114 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3333 N Calvert St
Johnston Prof Bldg, Ste 610
Baltimore, MD 21218Phone+1 410-554-2063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Heitmiller, MD is a thoracic surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with MedStar Union Memorial Hospital and MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1982 - 2011
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- William Francis Rienhoff, Jr., MD - Halsted's Last ResidentRichard F. Heitmiller> ;Annals of Surgery. 2017 Dec 1
- 18 citationsStrategies to reduce pulmonary complications after transhiatal esophagectomy.A M Gillinov, R F Heitmiller> ;Diseases of the Esophagus. 2017 Nov 1
- 8 citationsDelayed Axillary Artery Occlusion after Reverse Total Shoulder ArthroplastyOmar M. Ghanem, Jana Sacco, Richard F. Heitmiller, Seyed Mojtaba Gashti> ;Case Reports in Orthopedics. 2016 Jul 31
- Join now to see all
- In the Next IssueNovember 11th, 2017