Dr. Hobbs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Silver St
Waterville, ME 04901Phone(207) 873-3900Fax(207) 873-4900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine ResidencyResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1982 - 1999
- ME State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Exploring the organizational culture of exemplary community health center practices.Craigie, F.C., Hobbs, R.F.> ;Fam Med. 2004-11-01
- Spiritual perspectives and practices of family physicians with an expressed interest in spirituality.Craigie FC, Hobbs RF> ;Fam Med. 1999-09-01
- Maine Program Helps FPs Serve Mental Health NeedsSeptember 25th, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: