Are you Dr. Jerde?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 E 31st St
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 865-7555Fax(308) 865-2909
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Jerde, MD is a board certified radiologist in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Wyoming, and Kansas. He is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1981 - 1982
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1978 - 1981
- University of Washington School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2003 - 2019
- NE State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComparison of nervous-tissue lipid fatty acid patterns of various animal species with particular reference to docosahexaenoic acid.Richard S. Jerde, Peteranne B. Joel, John R. Stroemer, Richard O. Haight, Cliffe D. Joel> ;Biochemical Society Transactions. 1975 Oct 1
- Rhinovirus infections in an isolated antarctic station. Transmission of the viruses and susceptibility of the population.Warshauer, D. M., Dick, E. C., Mandel, A. D., Flynn, T. C., Jerde, R. S.> ;Am J Epidemiol. 1989 Feb
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska