Dr. Kane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Glendale, WI 53209
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sinai Samaritan - Good SamaritanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1974 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBilateral pathologic femoral shaft fractures.Richard S. Kane, Katherine A. Hensleigh, Edith Burns> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2005 Feb 1
- Considering CPR policy.Richard S. Kane> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2000 May 1
- Nursing home CPR policies.Richard S. Kane, Bernard J. Hammes, Cynthiane J. Morgenweck> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1998 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: