Are you Dr. Kenny?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 153rd St Se
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 316-0338Fax(425) 316-1993
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Kenny, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Mill Creek, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Swedish/Edmonds and Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill Campus.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Ophthalmology, 2002 - 2005
- Sacred Heart Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- University of WashingtonClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsBlood Ionized Magnesium Concentrations During Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Their Correlation with Other Circulating CationsSalim Aziz, W. Geoffrey Haigh, Gail A. Van Norman, Richard J. Kenny, Margaret A. Kenny> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 1996 Sep 1
- Evolved CYP102A1 (P450BM3) variants oxidise a range of non-natural substrates and offer new selectivity options.Whitehouse, C. J., Bell, S. G., Tufton, H. G., Kenny, R. J., Ogilvie, L. C., Wong, L. L.> ;Chem Commun (Camb). 2008 Feb 28
- EvergreenHealth Eye Care Starts Offering Services in Mill CreekOctober 16th, 2017