Are you Dr. Klein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 S Euclid Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-328-8240Fax+1 605-328-8241
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Klein, MD is a board certified urologist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Sovah Health-DanvilleResidency, Urology, 1973 - 1976
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1963 - 2017
- SD State Medical License 1900 - 2014
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Glycosylated sphingolipids and progression to kidney dysfunction in type 1 diabetes.Lopes-Virella, M. F.,Baker, N. L.,Hunt, K. J.,Hammad, S. M.,Arthur, J.,Virella, G.,Klein, R. L.> ;J Clin Lipidol. 2019 May 03
- Association Between Inflammatory Markers and Progression to Kidney Dysfunction: Examining Different Assessment Windows in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes.Baker, N. L.,Hunt, K. J.,Stevens, D. R.,Jarai, G.,Rosen, G. D.,Klein, R. L.,Virella, G.,Lopes-Virella, M. F.> ;Diabetes Care. 2017 Nov 10
- Increased Plasma Levels of Select Deoxy-ceramide and Ceramide Species are Associated with Increased Odds of Diabetic Neuropathy in Type 1 Diabetes: A Pilot Study.Hammad SM, Baker NL, El Abiad JM, Spassieva SD, Pierce JS, Rembiesa B, Bielawski J, Lopes-Virella MF, Klein RL> ;Neuromolecular Med.. 2016-07-07
- Join now to see all