Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-6800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Ethics seminars: health care proxies and suicidal patients.Bania, T. C., Lee, R., Clark, M.> ;Acad Emerg Med. 2003 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: