Are you Dr. Lepanto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 18th St E
Tifton, GA 31794Phone+1 229-353-6208Fax+1 229-353-7722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Lepanto, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Tifton, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Florida. He is affiliated with Tift Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The use of near infrared spectroscopy in sports medicine.Quaresima, V., Lepanto, R., Ferrari, M.> ;J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2003 Mar
- Tift Regional Medical CenterTifton, Georgia