Are you Dr. Levitan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Saint Johnsbury Rd
Littleton, NH 03561Phone(603) 444-9000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Levitan, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Littleton, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Littleton Regional Healthcare and White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1990 - 1994
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- NH State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 1997
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRedirecting the Laryngoscopy Debate and Optimizing Emergency Airway Management.George Kovacs, Richard M. Levitan> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2020 Dec 1
- 11 citationsPulse Oximetry as a Biomarker for Early Identification and Hospitalization of COVID‐19 PneumoniaRichard M. Levitan> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2020 Aug 1
- 1 citationsThe High-Risk Airway.Jorge Cabrera, Jonathan Auerbach, Andrew H Merelman, Richard M. Levitan> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Best Case Ever 39 – Airway Strategy & Mental Preparedness in EM Procedures with Richard LevitanSeptember 1st, 2015
- PHARM Podcast 165 the Control Cric System with Dr Richard LevitanMarch 20th, 2017
- Practical Emergency Airway Management Cadaveric Airway CourseNovember 23rd, 2016
- Join now to see all
- Littleton Regional HealthcareLittleton, New Hampshire
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont