Are you Dr. Lubera?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27560 Hoover Rd
Warren, MI 48093Phone(586) 757-6400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Lubera, MD is a board certified internist in Warren, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital and Ascension St. John Hospital.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1965 - 1966
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1962
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1961 - 2026
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPreoperative use of atropine and electrocardiographic changes. Differentiation of ischemic from biliary-induced abnormalitiesJack M. Kaufman, Richard Lubera> ;JAMA. 1967 Apr 17
- Cholecystitis and the hyperplastic cholecystoses: a clinical, radiologic, and pathology study.Lubera, R. J., Climie, A. R., Kling, G. E.> ;Am J Dig Dis. 1967 Jul 01