Dr. Massone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 Sansom Street Thompson Building
Philadelphia, PA 19019Phone+1 215-955-0500Fax+1 215-955-2526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsAcquired Bleeding Disorders.Alisheba Hurwitz, Richard Massone, Bernard L. Lopez> ;Hematology-oncology Clinics of North America. 2017 Dec 1
- 6 citationsA survey of emergency medicine residents’ perspectives of the choosing wisely campaignStuart E. Greene, Richard Massone> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Jun 1
- 5 citationsAcquired Bleeding DisordersAlisheba Hurwitz, Richard Massone, Bernard L. Lopez> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2014 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Summer Is the Busy Season for NJ Hospitals, Urgent Cares at the ShoreJune 21st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: