Are you Dr. McNally?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 516-945-3046
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard McNally, MD is a board certified pathologist in Kingston, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Vermont, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, and Westchester Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Hematopathology, 1992 - 1993
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1988 - 1992
- Berkshire Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 1998
- ME State Medical License Active through 1995
- VT State Medical License 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDistribution of Organohalogen and Synthetic Musk Compounds in Breast Adipose Tissue of Breast Cancer Patients in Ulster County, New York, USA.Adela Jing Li, Sheldon Feldman, Richard K. McNally, Kurunthachalam Kannan> ;Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2019 Apr 4
- 1 citationsThe effects of radiation therapy on perfusion of free versus pedicle transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous (TRAM) flaps in vivoJonathan Rimler, Richard McNally, Ryan M. Moore, Dong Jun Park, Garrett A. Wirth, Keyianoosh Z. Paydar> ;Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. 2015 Dec 1
- 7 citationsA case of acute myelofibrosis with complex karyotypic changes: a type of myelodysplastic syndrome.Elizabeth F. Allen, John H. Lunde, Richard McNally, Richard E. Branda> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 1996 Aug 1
- The False Memory Syndrome at 30: How Flawed Science Turned into Conventional WisdomFebruary 7th, 2021
- The Rise of PTSDMarch 14th, 2020