Are you Dr. Mead?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Oak Street Se
Salem, OR 97301Phone(503) 370-9800Fax(503) 370-4455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Mead, MD is a psychiatrist in Salem, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon.
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1979 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEarly detection of motor dysfunction in the SOD1G93A mouse model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) using home cage running wheels.Ellen J. Bennett, Richard J. Mead, Mimoun Azzouz, Pamela J. Shaw, Andrew J. Grierson> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Sep 30
- 43 citationsS[+] Apomorphine is a CNS penetrating activator of the Nrf2-ARE pathway with activity in mouse and patient fibroblast models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosisRichard J. Mead, Adrian Higginbottom, Scott P. Allen, Janine Kirby, Ellen J. Bennett, Siân C. Barber, Paul R. Heath, Antonio Coluccia, Neelam Patel, Iain Gardner, Andr...> ;Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2013 Aug 1
- 59 citationsOptimised and rapid pre-clinical screening in the SOD1(G93A) transgenic mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).Richard J. Mead, Ellen J. Bennett, Aneurin J. Kennerley, Paul S. Sharp, Claire Sunyach, Paul R. Kasher, Jason Berwick, Brigitte Pettmann, G. Battaglia, Mimoun Azzouz, ...> ;PLOS ONE. 2011 Aug 18
- Join now to see all