Dr. Melchreit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePo Box 340308
Hartford, CT 06134
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1984 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsValidation of surgical site infection surveillance data in colon procedures reported to the Connecticut Department of Public Health.Lauren A. Backman, Evelyn Carusillo, Laurie N. D'aquila, Richard Melchreit, Renee Fekieta> ;American Journal of Infection Control. 2017 Jun 1
- 18 citationsMeasuring Antibiotic Appropriateness for Urinary Tract Infections in Nursing Home Residents.Taniece Eure, Lisa LaPlace, Richard Melchreit, Meghan Maloney, Ruth Lynfield, Tory Whitten, Linn Warnke, Ghinwa Dumyati, Gail Quinlan, Cathleen Concannon, Deborah L. T...> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2017 May 31
- 8 citationsComparison of Data Collection for Healthcare-Associated Infection Surveillance in Nursing Homes.Lauren Epstein, Nimalie D. Stone, Lisa LaPlace, Jane Harper, Ruth Lynfield, Linn Warnke, Tory Whitten, Meghan Maloney, Richard Melchreit, Richard Rodriguez, Gail Quinl...> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2016 Oct 3
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: