Are you Dr. Monticciolo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2275 Silas Deane Hwy
Richard Monticciolo Md And Marie Monticciolo Md, Llp
Rocky Hill, CT 06067Phone+1 860-257-7405Fax+1 860-257-8788
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Monticciolo, MD is a board certified internist in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and New York. He is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1986
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTime scales, persistence and patchinessHarold M. Hastings, Richard Pekelney, Richard Monticciolo, David Vun Kannon, Diane Del Monte> ;BioSystems. 1982 Jan 1
- Retained T-tube fragment: removal using ERCP with papillotomy.Mapelli, P., Veiga, A., Monticciolo, R.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1988 Sep
- Middlesex HospitalMiddletown, Connecticut