Dr. Roberts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St # F-441
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-746-4726Fax+1 212-746-8978
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1964
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of ClevelandInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1968 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsProtect Syria's doctors: an open letter to world leadersSherien S. Ghaleb, Denis Mukwege, Richard B. Roberts, Kerry J Sulkowicz, Vasiliy Victorovich Vlassov> ;The Lancet. 2016 Sep 10
- 7 citationsMolecular characterization and antibiotic susceptibility of Staphylococcus aureus from a multidisciplinary hospital in Romania.Ramona Ionescu, José R. Mediavilla, Liang Chen, Dan Ovidiu Grigorescu, Mihaela Idomir, Barry N. Kreiswirth, Richard B. Roberts> ;Microbial Drug Resistance. 2010 Dec 1
- 28 citationsIdentification of a Novel Transposon (Tn6072) and a Truncated Staphylococcal Cassette Chromosome mec Element in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ST239Liang Chen, José R. Mediavilla, Davida S. Smyth, Kalyan D. Chavda, Ramona Ionescu, Richard B. Roberts, D. Ashley Robinson, Barry N. Kreiswirth> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2010 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: