Dr. Salvino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4125 Medina Road
Akron, OH 44333Phone(330) 665-8270
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2002 - 2005
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of ToledoClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsGastrocolic Fistula as a Presentation of Concomitant Gastric and Colon Cancer in a Patient with a History of Metastatic Pancreatic AdenocarcinomaRabih Nayfe, Mustafa Ascha, Mayada Ismail, Richard Salvino> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer. 2017 Dec 1
- 42 citationsLiver failure is uncommon in adults receiving long-term parenteral nutrition.Richard M. Salvino, Ravi K. Ghanta, Douglas L. Seidner, Edward J. Mascha, Yaomin Xu, Ezra Steiger> ;Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2006 May 1
- 3 citationsBranched Chain Amino Acid Supplements in Liver DiseaseRavi K. Ghanta, Richard M. Salvino, Kevin D. Mullen> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2005 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: