Dr. Selvaggi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1705 Live Oak St
Commerce, TX 75428Phone(903) 886-8818
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Gadsden Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1986 - Present
- OR State Medical License 1984 - Present
- AL State Medical License 1981 - 1990
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAn Approach for Building a Personal Health Information System Using Conceptual Domain KnowledgeVaradraj P. Gurupur, Sang C. Suh, Richard R. Selvaggi, Pramukh R. Karla, Jayalekshmi S. Nair, Shilpa Ajit> ;Journal of Medical Systems. 2012 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: