Are you Dr. Slama?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBldg 50 Farenholt Ave
Agana, GU 96910
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Slama, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Agana, Guam. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Guam, New York, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- GU State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Atraumatic Vertebral Artery Dissection in a Patient With a Migraine Headache.Michael L Lloyd, Samuel Billingslea, Richard Slama> ;Military Medicine. 2021 Apr 20
- 1 citationsRapid outdoor non-compression intubation (RONCI) of cardiac arrests to mitigate COVID-19 exposure to emergency department staff.Brad Kinney, Richard Slama> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 May 27
- 1 citationsThe emergency medicine approach to abdominal vascular graft complicationsRichard Slama, Brit Long, Alex Koyfman> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterNewport News, Virginia