Dr. Suddath is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80302Phone+1 303-444-7228Fax+1 303-442-1125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Clinical Center at the National Institutes of HealthFellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of ColoradoResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1986
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- CO State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 332 citationsA randomized study of family-focused psychoeducation and pharmacotherapy in the outpatient management of bipolar disorder.David J. Miklowitz, Elizabeth L. George, Jeffrey A. Richards, Teresa L. Simoneau, Richard L. Suddath> ;Archives of General Psychiatry. 2003 Sep 1
- 72 citationsIntegrated family and individual therapy for bipolar disorder: results of a treatment development study.David J. Miklowitz, Jeffrey A. Richards, Elizabeth L. George, Ellen Frank, Richard L. Suddath, Kristin B. Powell, Jennifer A Sacher> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2003 Feb 15
- 238 citationsFamily-focused treatment of bipolar disorder: 1-year effects of a psychoeducational program in conjunction with pharmacotherapy.David J. Miklowitz, Teresa L. Simoneau, Elizabeth L. George, Jeffrey A. Richards, Aparna S. Kalbag, Natalie Sachs-Ericsson, Richard L. Suddath> ;Biological Psychiatry. 2000 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
- Boulder Community HealthBoulder, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: