Dr. Sulek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Wyoming Street
Dayton, OH 45409
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Sulek is a radiologist in Dayton, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Miami Valley Hospital, Miami Valley South, Miami Valley North, Atrium Medical Center, and Upper Valley Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in breast imaging, abdominal imaging and thoracic imaging.
Education & Training
- Kettering Health NetworkResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1989 - 1993
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1992 - 2030
- OH State License 1989 - 2024
- MI State License 1992 - 1992
- AOA Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Atrium Medical CenterFranklin, Ohio
- Upper Valley Medical CenterTroy, Ohio
- Miami Valley HospitalDayton, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: