Are you Dr. Sullivan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office49 Spring St
Scarborough, ME 04074Phone+1 207-883-1414Fax+1 207-883-1518
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Sullivan, MD is a board certified neurologist in Scarborough, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Idaho. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1973 - 1976
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 1986 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Acute chemical meningitis after metrizamide-lumbar myelography.Worthington M, Callander N, Flynn R, Sullivan R> ;Surg Neurol. 1983-05-01
- 28 citationsNormal cerebrospinal fluid protein, increased intracranial pressure, and the guillain‐barré syndromeRichard L. Sullivan, Alexander G. Reeves> ;Annals of Neurology. 1977 Jan 1
- Effect of different frequencies of vibration on pain-threshold detection.Sullivan R> ;Exp. Neurol.. 1968-01-01
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine