Dr. Thunder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office85 Sierra Park Rd
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546Phone(760) 924-4014Fax(760) 924-4006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- A Method for Immobilizing the Forelimbs of Rabbits.Thunder, R. M., Chang, J., Broome, R. L., Most, D.> ;Contemporary topics in laboratory animal science. 2002 Nov 29
- 132 citationsStudies in Flexor Tendon Wound Healing: Neutralizing Antibody to TGF-β1 Increases Postoperative Range of MotionJames Chang, Richard Thunder, Daniel Most, Michael T. Longaker, William C. Lineaweaver> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2000 Jan 1
- 69 citationsMolecular studies in flexor tendon wound healing: The role of basic fibroblast growth factor gene expressionJames Chang, Daniel Most, Richard Thunder, Babak J. Mehrara, Michael T. Longaker, William C. Lineaweaver> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1998 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: