Dr. Tu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6501 Coyle Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608Phone+1 916-537-5079Fax+1 916-966-3189
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University/ Institute of Medicine 1Class of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsDo Microemboli Reach the Brain Penetrating ArteriesLei Zhu, Angelika Hoffmann, Max Wintermark, Xian-Mang Pan, Richard Tu, Joseph H. Rapp> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2012 Aug 1
- 58 citationsBiomimetic matrices for myocardial stabilization and stem cell transplantationSamuel T. Wall, Che-Chung Yeh, Richard Tu, Michael J. Mann, Kevin E. Healy> ;Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A. 2010 Dec 15
- 35 citationsDistinctive ERK and p38 signaling in remote and infarcted myocardium during post‐MI remodeling in the mouseChe-Chung Yeh, Hongzhe Li, Deepak Malhotra, Sally Turcato, Susan Nicholas, Richard Tu, Bo-Qing Zhu, John Cha, Philip M. Swigart, Bat-Erdene Myagmar, Anthony J. Baker, ...> ;Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2010 Apr 15
- Join now to see all
- Senior Fellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: