Richard Shane Tubbs, PA, PhD is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- University of Alabama at BirminghamPhysician Assistant, 1994
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThoracolumbar Injury Classification and Severity Score in Children: A Validity Study.Ross L Dawkins, Joseph H. Miller, Sarah T. Menacho, Omar I Ramadan, Michael C Lysek, Elizabeth N. Kuhn, R. Shane Tubbs, Marion L. Walker, Beverly C. Walters, Bonita S....> ;Neurosurgery. 2019 Jun 1
- The Basal Subarachnoid Cisterns: Surgical and Anatomical Considerations.Altafulla, J.,Bordes, S.,Jenkins, S.,Litvack, Z.,Iwanaga, J.,Loukas, M.,Tubbs, R. S.> ;World Neurosurg. 2019 May 29
- The ABC's of Spinal Decompression: Pearls and Technical Notes.Ramey, W. L.,Altafulla, J.,Yilmaz, E.,Ishak, B.,Jack, A.,Litvack, Z. N.,Oskouian, R. J.,Tubbs, R. S.,Chapman, J. R.> ;World Neurosurg. 2019 May 19
- Join now to see all
- Embryology of the Craniocervical Junction and Posterior Cranial Fossa, Part II: Embryogenesis of the HindbrainR Shane Tubbs, Joshua J Chern, W Jerry Oakes, Clinical Anatomy
Office619 550 17th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122Phone(205) 638-9914
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: