Dr. Unger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office116 Silver Palm Ave
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone(321) 725-6999Fax(321) 725-6981
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Selection of deep brain stimulation candidates in private neurology practices: referral may be simpler than a computerized triage system.Oyama G, Rodriguez RL, Jones JD, Swartz C, Merritt S, Unger R, Hubmann M, Delgado A, Simon E, Doniger GM, Bowers D, Foote KD, Fernandez HH, Okun MS> ;Neuromodulation. 2012-01-01
- 21 citationsFenfluramine challenge test as a marker of serotonin activity in patients with alzheimer’s dementia and agitationJacobo Mintzer, Olga Brawman-Mintzer, Dario F. Mirski, Richard Unger, Paul J. Nietert, Allison Meeks, Royce R. Sampson> ;Biological Psychiatry. 1998 Nov 1
- Health First Palm Bay HospitalPalm Bay, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: