Dr. Wagner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 W Columbia St
Evansville, IN 47710Phone(812) 425-1596Fax(812) 425-0799
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Deaconess HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Memorial Hospital of South BendResidency, Family Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1971 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Design, synthesis and selection of DNA-encoded small-molecule libraries.Clark, M.A., Acharya, R.A., Arico-Muendel, C.C., Belyanskaya, S.L., Benjamin, D.R., Carlson, N.R., Centrella, P.A., Chiu, C.H., Creaser, S.P., Cuozzo, J.W., Davie, C.P...> ;Nat Chem Biol. 2009-09-01
- Weakly coupled molecular photonic wires: synthesis and excited-state energy-transfer dynamics.Ambroise, A., Kirmaier, C., Wagner, R.W., Loewe, R.S., Bocian, D.F., Holten, D., Lindsey, J.S.> ;J Org Chem. 2002 May 31
- Synthesis of Linear Amphipathic Porphyrin Dimers and Trimers: An Approach to Bilayer Lipid Membrane Spanning Porphyrin Arrays.Nishino, N., Wagner, R.W., Lindsey, J.S.> ;J Org Chem. 1996 Oct 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: