Are you Dr. Singh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 Marsh St
Mankato, MN 56001Phone(507) 389-4700Fax(507) 385-2908
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ripudamanjit Singh, MD is a cardiologist in Mankato, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, California, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System in Waseca and Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2004 - 2005
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2000 - 2004
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- MN State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- ND State Medical License Active through 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsHigh-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin T for the Detection of Myocardial Injury and Risk Stratification in COVID-19.Laura De Michieli, Olatunde Ola, Jonathan D. Knott, Ashok Akula, Ramila A. Mehta, David O. Hodge, Marshall Dworak, Eric H. Yang, Michael Gharacholou, Gurpreet Singh, R...> ;Clinical Chemistry. 2021 Apr 16
- CYP2R1 Polymorphisms Are Important Modulators of Circulating 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels in Elderly Females with Vitamin Insufficiency, but Not of the Response to Vitam...Ripudamanjit Singh, MD> ;Osteoporosis international.
- Clinical and Biochemical Phenotypes of Adults with Monoallelic and Biallelic CYP24A1 Mutations: Evidence of Gene Dose EffectR J Singh, R Kumar, R A Wermers> ;Osteoporosis international.
- Join now to see all