Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3609 Park East Drive
Cleveland, OH 44122Phone+1 216-360-0456Fax+1 216-360-9449
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2016 - 2018
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- PR State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of Remdesivir (GS-5734™) in Participants With Moderate Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Compared to Standard of Care Treatment Start of enrollment: 2020 Mar 15
- Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of Remdesivir (GS-5734™) in Participants With Severe Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Start of enrollment: 2020 Mar 06
Publications & Presentations
- Role of Reactive Oxygen Species in Male InfertilityRishi Sharma, MD> ;Urology.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: