Dr. Ellithorpe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13422 Newport Ave
Tustin, CA 92780Phone(714) 544-1521Fax(714) 544-1904
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsClinical Uses of Membrane Lipid Replacement Supplements in Restoring Membrane Function and Reducing Fatigue in Chronic Diseases and CancerGarth L. Nicolson, Steven Rosenblatt, Gonzalo Ferreira de Mattos, Robert A. Settineri, Paul C. Breeding, Rita R. Ellithorpe, Michael Ash> ;Discoveries (Craiova, Romania). 2016 Feb 18
- 3 citationsInhibition of systemic TNF-alpha cytotoxicity in cancer patients by D-peptidoglycan.Vladimir I Slesarev, Rita Ellithorpe, Todor Dimitroff> ;Medical Oncology. 1998 Apr 1
- Hoag Memorial Hospital PresbyterianNewport Beach, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: